We deliver quality.
On-time, every time.
At Continental Envelope, we’re dedicated to investing in the best new equipment and technology to produce the highest quality envelopes. Our strategic focus on great equipment – and great equipment operators – results in quicker response times, more flexibility and consistently outstanding product quality.
High Speed Web
- 12 million envelopes per day with 7 web presses
- Print up to 5-colors enhanced flexo, including 4-color process flexo
- New machine incorporated in June of 2020 with a UV ink system and spot registered in-line embossing
- UV inks dry immediately which prevents scuffing or bleeding. We can print:
- Coating – soft touch, Varnish (spot or overall)
- PMS UV ink
Quality Litho Options
- 4-8 colors
- Flat sheet and roll-to-roll
- In-line roll to sheet capability
- Variable sheet sizes for a perfect layout every time
- Dramatic cost savings over trimmed 4-sided sheets
Storage: Gravity Racking System
- Store your product in a humidity and temperature controlled environment with over 500 pallet positions
- Provides volume ordering and storage capabilities
Customer Service in a Class by Itself
Our best-in-class equipment combined with unparalleled customer service keeps our customers very happy. Our seasoned team keeps a watchful eye on every detail of every job. We manage the entire process – from our proprietary quoting system, to taking raw materials and creating a high-quality finished product that meets your highest expectations. We make sure your job is done right the first time. No surprises, no excuses.
Our plant is our investment in your success!
We invest strategically in our future competitiveness and your continued satisfaction. Recent investments include ultra-high-speed, four-color process folding machines as well as advanced cutting equipment. If you’d like more specific information about our technology and systems, please call us or send an email to email@example.com